Puppia Mountaineer II Vest

Alternative Views:

Our Price: $73.95

Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Product Code: PUP-PAPD-VT1366

Choose Size

Size*:

See size chart below in description.
Styles vary so be sure to use the chart!

Choose Color

Color*:

Qty:
Description

Puppia Mountaineer II Vest
Back by popular demand, the redesigned Puppia Mountaineer II Vest is the must-have Fall/Winter accessory for dogs this season. Available in red, pink, camo, black, orange, royal blue and green the dog vest is made of 100% polyester with a warm fleece lining and has an integrated harness that secures with a quick-release buckle and backside zipper making dog walks practical and easy in the cold weather. A waterproof outer shell helps keep the elements at bay. Puppia's sport rubber label at the back and chest authenticate this quality dog harness vest. Puppia Smart Tag included (QR Code only).

*This product runs smaller than the Puppia harnesses so please be sure to measure. These are the actual measurements of product, not the dog. Choose size based mainly on dog's chest girth fitting comfortably within these measurements with room to spare.

S:
Chest Girth 14.2" Neck Girth 9.5" Back Length 7.9"

M:
Chest Girth 16.5" Neck Girth 11" Back Length 9.8"

L:
Chest Girth 18.9" Neck Girth 12.6" Back Length 11.8"

XL:
Chest Girth 22.8" Neck Girth 14.2" Back Length 14.6"

XXL:
Chest Girth 27.2" Neck Girth 15.8" Back Length 17.7"

Features
  • 100% Polyester
  • Winter fleece vest with integrated harness
  • Backside zipper closure
  • Waterproof outer shell
  • Puppia Sports rubber label
  • Puppia Smart Tag included (QR Code only)

Accessories
Puppia Waste Bags (3 Rolls)
Our Price: $4.95

Add
Puppia Waste Bag Rolls

Average Rating: 5 of 5 Total Reviews: 17 Write a review »

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:

Puppia Mountaineer Vest - still in process... April 14, 2017
Reviewer: cheryl johnson from huntley, IL United States  
My new purchase replaces the same vest my dog has had for the past 3 years.  I love that it zips on the back - great quality and very durable.  It is well worth the cost!  I give the product 5 stars... but now I am waiting on an exchange and  hope all goes well.  I ordered a Large and it was too snug, so I followed all the directions for a return, which were provided quickly.  I returned the coat and then ordered a larger size as directed.   I am waiting to hear any confirmation for the additional purchase of  new coat and the credit to my card for the original.  I do think it would be simpler to allow me to return the original (at my own expense) and then send out the larger size, rather than making me purchase both individually.  When the entire transaction has been completed accurately and expeditiously, I can give  another review

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful Coat For Your Devoted Friend! April 14, 2017
Reviewer: Sophia from Solvang, CA United States  
I have been searching for a raincoat for my Maltese for a number of years with no success.  None seemed to fit and had many disadvantages.  This vest will be great in cool, cold or wet weather.  It is a quality vest is so comfortable and cute!  This vest provides protection without being a nuisance.  It zips up the back and is well constructed.  The zipper will not catch or pull your dog's long hair.  the collar can be turned down as well.   The vest is 100% polyester.  Instructions are to hand wash with a neutral detergent, avoid squeezing and to lay it flat in the shade to dry.  This is a well stylish coat.  Your dog  will love this.  We chose pink but various colors are available.  My Maltese and I thank you Puppia!

Very nice February 6, 2017
Reviewer: Sherry Sayre from Sandpoint, ID United States  
I love this best on my Yorkie.  She is very stockie and it is had to find a vest that fits around her and isn't too long.
It fits tight so she can't wiggle out of it.  She is a little prissy girl so the pink suits her fine.  I like it so much I ordered her another because it is on sale.  I only wish the collar wasn't so high as she doesn't have a neck so I fold it down.

mountaineer vest January 17, 2017
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Boxford, MA United States  
I ordered an XXL for our 29 lbs. Puggle and it fits very well.  The adjustable straps across the back made it fit snug but comfortable.  This is the first coat that she doesn't mind wearing! Love this coat!

Puppia Dog Coat Experience January 16, 2017
Reviewer: elaine yusa from Chicago, IL United States  
Great product, fast service.  But, item was extremely small.  This brand is not for any dogs over 40 pounds.

View All Customer Reviews